Welcome

Welcome to the Garcia Family blog. It is more of a picture story than an actual blog but pictures say a thousand words right? I hope this helps you all feel closer to us!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Phase Soon to be Left Behind

The other day I put Katie down for her nap and when I went in her room to put something away found her in a PILE of blankets. Her favorite one was cuddled up to her face and both feet were sticking out. She does this a lot... sleeping on a mound of toys and blankets. About two days later Katie figured out how to climb out of her crib. I had put her in there for her nap (which she didn't want this time) and took the monitor with me. She cried for a little while then I heard some rustling around followed by a thump (which I thought was one of her many toys). Then Katie said "Uh oh." followed by "I know Mommy, I know." Then I heard the door open. She climbed out again the next day hitting her head and hasn't done it since. But, I know she will try again soon so... this cute crib picture will be one of the last and Katie will be graduating to a big bed soon.

No comments: