
On August 18th we went for our official ultrasound. The ultrasound tech asked us if we wanted to know if we were having a boy or a girl. We've been anxious to know!! As soon as she started the ultrasound she said "well he isn't shy at all, you're going to have a boy". We are both very excited. This does mean I have more preparing to do though (since he can't just wear his big sister's old clothes). I figured this was also a good day to record how big I've been getting. I came home and took some pictures of my progress at the half way point....
This is me at 20 weeks! I'm a lot bigger than I was at 20 weeks with Katie. That is a little scary considering how big I ended up with her! Well at this point I'm feeling better and Katie is getting used to the changes. I know she knows a baby when she sees one and she pats my belly and says "BAY- Bee". I have a feeling though that the conection is not really there (it has to be a little confusing). Hopefully it will go smoothly when she has to get used to there actually being another baby in the house!
1 comment:
Great idea Jen! Cute pictures! Jamie
Post a Comment