The Garcia Family
Welcome
Welcome to the Garcia Family blog. It is more of a picture story than an actual blog but pictures say a thousand words right? I hope this helps you all feel closer to us!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Miss Independant
Katie loves the freedom of being potty trained!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
..
Our Growing Family...
Katie and Mom 6/05 KISSES
Our wedding
Announcement: I'm the BIG Sister (soon)
The new addition
Story Time
I love Cubbies!
Katie and Diego 3/08
My family 4/25/08 My birthday.
The family bed.
Katie and Diego 12/09
Katie and Diego 12/09
Blog Archive
February
(2)
January
(2)
March
(2)
December
(2)
November
(2)
October
(4)
August
(2)
July
(2)
June
(5)
May
(4)
April
(2)
March
(6)
February
(2)
January
(3)
November
(12)
July
(11)
April
(2)
February
(9)
January
(6)
December
(5)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(6)
August
(2)
About Me
the Garcia family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment