Welcome

Welcome to the Garcia Family blog. It is more of a picture story than an actual blog but pictures say a thousand words right? I hope this helps you all feel closer to us!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Vintage Days

I took Katie and Diego to "Vintage Days" at the University. It was a little bit like going to Super Saturday at Evergreen. There were a lot of craft booths, food, music and art and bounce houses for the kids. They had a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again next year.

Checking out the scene.
Bounce house! She eventually let go of the side and did some real jumping.
Diego enjoyed being bounced around but never got too far from the edge where he could hold on. He did scream when it was time to get out. So I know he liked it.)
Katie the artist. She concentrated very hard on her marble painting.
A real artist gets a little messy.
Taking a lunch break and listening to music.
Playing on a structure that we later discovered was a piece of "art" that was not supposed to be climbed on.

No comments: