Welcome

Welcome to the Garcia Family blog. It is more of a picture story than an actual blog but pictures say a thousand words right? I hope this helps you all feel closer to us!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rare proof that Katie and Diego have a MOMMY

It seems that I am usually the one taking pictures so according to visual documentation there is no proof that I exist. This week I asked Simon to take a few so here we are...
We look a little crazy on this one (I took it myself). That is why I asked for help.This one I love. Katie looks so grown up. (Not that I'm in a hurry. It's just that she is beautiful.)
And back to herself!! (Which I also love.)
Come on Diego, stay still for just a minute...
As good as we're gonna get! Does he look mischievious or is it just my imagination?
So now, for all those who weren't sure ... Katie and Diego DO have a Mommy!!
More postings to come (from our trip) when I get some pictures from Dad. Hint, hint.

1 comment:

amber. said...

You look great, Jen. It is good to finally see YOU!