Welcome

Welcome to the Garcia Family blog. It is more of a picture story than an actual blog but pictures say a thousand words right? I hope this helps you all feel closer to us!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life

I haven't updated this blog in almost a year. Life has gotten in the way. We have been very busy. Moved intot the house that I posted when it was inspected. I am loving living in a house instead of an apartment. We have had our ups and downs with unexpected expenses and then a much needed surprise fefund right before Christmas. Simon is still not sure that we made the right decision (or if he is, he isn't saying so). I think after taxes this year and therefore the proof that we will not owe MORE taxes, he will be happy. The kids are growing FAST. I know I need to put some pictures up here to share this fact. Katie is now 5 and can't wait to start Kindergarten next year. This will be another big change and I am now feeling I need a job with consistent hours in order to manage school for her. Diego is 3 and needs constant reassurance that he's "big too". Katie is very emotional and a girly girl. Diego is very athletic but has a mild (undiagnosed) case of OCD. He is very upset by dirt and changes his clothes often. I will work on pictures soon.

No comments: