Just days after writing about how Katie reminds me so much of myself I was doing something on the computer while she was playing. She was playing pretty quietly so I turned around to see what she was up to and there she was sitting on the floor with her "diaper bag". She had already pulled out most of her diapers and a few other harmless things. As I turned around she was holding the bottle of POWDER (sound familiar) and shaking it over her legs. Luckily it was not open and there was no mess. Remembering my recent comments about her being like mom, I had to take a picture of her with the powder before I made her clean it up and told her "powder is not for playing with!"
Monday, September 25, 2006
Did I say she was exactly like me?
Just days after writing about how Katie reminds me so much of myself I was doing something on the computer while she was playing. She was playing pretty quietly so I turned around to see what she was up to and there she was sitting on the floor with her "diaper bag". She had already pulled out most of her diapers and a few other harmless things. As I turned around she was holding the bottle of POWDER (sound familiar) and shaking it over her legs. Luckily it was not open and there was no mess. Remembering my recent comments about her being like mom, I had to take a picture of her with the powder before I made her clean it up and told her "powder is not for playing with!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment