I entered this picture in a photo contest @ PICTURE.COM (I think last month, maybe the month before). I'm pretty excited because today I got a letter in the mail saying it is going to be published in a book due to be published in the winter of next year. Even better news is that if I am the winning picture for the month I will win $1,000 and if I win for the year I win $10,000. I'm not going to count on it but it sure would be nice! Even if I don't win it is going to be in the book. Now everybody will know how beautiful my nieces are!
Monday, September 25, 2006
photo contest
I entered this picture in a photo contest @ PICTURE.COM (I think last month, maybe the month before). I'm pretty excited because today I got a letter in the mail saying it is going to be published in a book due to be published in the winter of next year. Even better news is that if I am the winning picture for the month I will win $1,000 and if I win for the year I win $10,000. I'm not going to count on it but it sure would be nice! Even if I don't win it is going to be in the book. Now everybody will know how beautiful my nieces are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment